Friday, April 11, 2014

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again

A couple of days a week I buy coffee on my way into work, because the brown colored water and cream colored powder at work are not worthy of being ingested by humans, and I usually don't have time to make my own before I leave in the morning.  Several months ago Corner Bakery got rid of their large coffee size, making the medium the biggest coffee size.  I persisted in ordering a large, because my brain isn't super functional first thing in the morning and I forgot they no longer had it, and also, it just doesn't seem right to still call the medium a medium if it's not in the middle of anything.  At first, every now and then I actually did get a large, which gave me hope that they ran out of large cups or something, but for at least four months straight now I have had to settle for the medium.  I almost gave in this week and actually start ordering mediums, but wonder upon wonder, I got a large this morning!  I know this is probably way more information about my coffee consumption than you ever need, but it's the little things that make me happy, and I need little things these days.  Oh, and one big thing called a house, but that's not happening anytime soon, so I'll just settle for a large coffee instead.


No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin