Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Getting Ready For the Big Day

Ok kids, I'm back by popular demand!  I just wanted to see how much you all missed me. :)  So I'm a little behind on the whole getting wedding photos up (just passed the six month mark!), but here goes:


001
I know I still owe you all a final post about the dress, but here is what is technically dress #2, if I remember correctly.  Dress #1 got vetoed as being too simple, and got returned to Bloomingdales.  I wanted to return dress #2 as well (see all the beads and lace?  not what I was thinking I would end up with.), but real wedding dresses are harder to return.  Dress #3 is coming up, and dress #4 is currently still in a box on my craft shelves, about 3/4 of the way done. :)

033
I made the flower and veil two days before the wedding.  Nothing like leaving all the details until the very end. :)

039

036
5 minutes to go time - gotta make sure the lipstick is good!  

037

All of the photos were taken by our wonderful photographer, Cara Spinniken.

2 comments:

Nancy McWethy said...

It's good to have you back blogging.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the red lips, shoes, headpiece. I wish I’d incorporated an unexpected color… But the crazy person I’d turned into at the time didn’t think of it.

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin