Thursday, September 1, 2011

Still Plugging Away....

I haven't abandoned you, no worries! Life has gotten incredibly busy and the wedding is 30 days away, and let's just say there have been a few snags along the way. But I think we're on track, and it will all come together. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. So I have a bazillion little projects going on at once, and then today I ran across another really cool idea on Oh Happy Day that I just might have to try.

It is called a pajak, and is essentially a polish chandelier or paper mobile of sorts. Now I'm mostly polish, but my main connection to my heritage is through my love of pierogies and other polish foods. Still, I think it would be cool to include them.  Unfortunately, they are highly labor intensive, so they will be left to the back burner, just in case I happen to have some spare time at the end, maybe the 13 hour drive to Michigan? :)



image 1: Oh Happy Day, image 2: Wren Handmade

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin