Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Turn to Cross Over to the Dark Side

So I wrote a year ago about how I wasn't super happy about boyfriend moving across the river into Virginia.  One of the biggest sacrifices that I will have to make in this marriage is following him.  I thought about convincing him to move back, but realistically speaking, it just makes so much more sense for me to move there.  It hadn't really sunk in yet though, until today I put up a Craigslist ad for someone to take over my apartment.  I don't want to give up my wonderful apartment in the middle of the wonderful city where I can walk to everything.  The things you do for love.  The funniest part of it all is though I got an email from a girl who said it reminded her of an apartment from the Apartment Therapy Small Cool Contest. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Apartment Therapy...Eek!! I would have smitten with that compliment! Moving from a place you love is hard even if it's for love. Blending styles has been even harder for me though.

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin