Thursday, July 7, 2011

Looking Down

So, as you may have guessed, since I am planning a wedding in 3 months, my blogging with a) not be as frequent  and b) have a lot to do with weddings.  I'm actually trying to keep my intake on wedding blogs and shows and magazines and stuff to a minimum, because honestly, I find it depressing how much work and money goes into these things.  But since I am me, there will definitely be enough work and randomness to make it interesting.  Fiancee and I are making our own invitations, using wood veneer instead of paper, and he had the idea of doing a pattern that looks like a wood inlay floor.  So I've been look at wood inlay floors a lot, and realized I really like them.  There are just so many amazing patterns out there - here are a few of my favorites:

Distressed-Medallion-Inlay

am0212

p3

How do you feel about inlay floors?  Should they make a comeback?

Photos 1: Design Amour 2: Wood Floors Online  3: Ali Express

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin