Friday, May 27, 2011

My Favorite Thing About Cleaning...

...is all the random stuff I come across that I forgot about. I tend to use my email as a virtual notepad, sending myself emails when I want to remember something, or go back and look at something on the internet, but my email is so full of all of these little reminders, that I can never find what I'm looking for. I decided to go on a cleaning splurge, and weed my way through all my little reminders, and see what I could find. One of these great finds was Kate Towers, a clothing designer from Portland, who has incredible designs. We all know by now that I love texture, and her work is full of it.










You can see more of her work on her website, as well as her Etsy store.

All images: www.katetowers.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin