Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome to my Home - The Entrance

So I thought that since I took a bunch more photos than the five required for the Small Cool contest, I would share them with you all! Since there are a lot of them, I'm going to break it up and make you wait a bit to see the whole thing.

The floorplan
Copperstone-1

Come on in! My entryway has a bowl for everything - boyfriend's bowl for stuff he would otherwise leave laying all over the place, sunglasses, keys, quarters for laundry, chapstick, and other change.
Copperstone-2

On the other side is plenty of room for shoes, jackets, and purses. Boyfriend also has a basket for larger items that need to make their way back to his house. My table runner from Botswana works perfectly to cover up my fuse box.
Copperstone-3

A close-up of my mini-gallery wall of botanical photos I've taken.
P1010026

And now we head to the living room. I recently switched one of my bookshelves over to this wall to hold two of my terrariums. I eventually will build a custom shelving unit for them, but for the time being, this works.
Copperstone-4

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin