Friday, February 4, 2011

Roll with it?

I've been a big fan of the the Sartorialist for a long time now, and sometimes I am inspired by his photographs, and sometimes I just have to shake my head and say, "That's fashion?" But then other times I'm indecisive and can't decide what to think. It's been a while since I've taken a look, so I was catching up on a bunch of photos, and came across two similar looks that I feel like I like, but will probably just look ridiculous on me - the rolled up skinny jeans with booties and socks:




I just bought these booties:
which would work perfectly, and I have skinny jeans that I usually just wear in the summer, because I only like them rolled up a bit, so it's totally doable. I might give it a try tomorrow and see how it goes. What do you think, yea or nay?

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin