Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And this is why I am not a graphic artist...

So my banner for totables has been making me unhappy for a little while now, as the text is pixelated and I don't like how the white isn't really white, so I set out to make a new banner, but now I can't decide which style I like better. And that's where you come in....help me make up my mind! I like how the new one shows off more styles, but I also like how the texture of the original one really shows itself off. Which do you like better, close up of texture, or lots of thumbnails? Oh, and I've decided the capital T is just way to hard to read in my font, so it will be lowercase whichever way I chose to go.

Oh, and just to prove how much of an engineer and not a graphic artist I am, I lined up all the thumbnails in excel. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

the thumbnails one....because it shows off more of your selections and so that gives people a better idea of what you do

McLaura said...

So you bring the score just about tied - half of the responses to it have been the old style and half the new, This isn't the way it was supposed to go. :)

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin