Thursday, September 3, 2009

Plan Away

So I'm a planner, both by nature and somewhat by career, but I don't really have a long-term plan for my life, or a list of goals. So I've decided to come up with a list of things I want to accomplish. This came up because today I happened upon a reference to Malta, and I was curious, as I have no real ideas what Malta is like. One wikipedia entry later, I now know that it is a couple of islands in the middle of the Mediterranean (which I had a vague idea of), and that it contains the oldest free-standing structures in Europe, the Megalithic Temples. Anyways, it got me thinking about the fact that I have never been to southern Europe and would love to go, and hence my list is born. So far it has one thing on it, but stay tuned for additions!

To Do:

1. Travel around southern Europe for one month (accomplish by mid-forties).

2 comments:

Jeff L. said...

Love this idea! I actually started a Life To-Do List a month ago too! I hate the term 'Bucket List'. Anyway, one of the most important is eating my way around Italy (and seeing some stuff there too haha). Not quite Malta, but close! I can't wait to see what else makes the list!

bw said...

dont forget about eastern europe!!!

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin