Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Going Over to the Dark Side

I've been debating for a while now as to whether or not to go over to the dark side. And by that I mean succumb to the need for a fancy phone that can check the internet, pay my bills, wash my dishes, you name it. Well, the last one is wishful thinking, but you get the picture. I think I've pretty much made up my mind to take the plunge and get the Samsung Omnia.

So here comes the even trickier bit. Do I give up the only cell phone number I've ever had, and switch over to a phone number that actually makes geographical sense? It's not likely that I will move back to Grand Rapids any time in the near future, but I will miss the 616, it's true. Not only that, it's a huge pain in the butt to tell everyone I know that I've switched my phone number. It would make my life a little easier in that I could actually buzz people into my building, as it's not possible with a long-distance number. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need an LG VX8300. They're so hip that they're beyond hip. They're practically knee.

Stephanie said...

Yay for making the Washington Post! You're famous!

I say you should keep your old number. It's kind of cool to have that link to your roots that everybody sees whenever you call them. Plus, if you change your number, who knows what calls you might miss from mysterious figures from your past!

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin