Friday, March 13, 2009

Flowers are popping up everywhere...

I was reading a new favorite blog of mine, Threadbangers, which is all about being crafty without looking like you're 80, and I came across these pictures of the Fendi Spring 2009 collection, with the flowers. I am in love! Boyfriend isn't quite as enthused about it, but he just has to accept that I have weird taste.


The funny thing is that I was actually already planning on doing something similar. I had come across this post on Design*Sponge, and thought the lamp shades looked really cool, especially the one on the left. There just happened to be instructions, so I thought I might try something similar, but on a shirt. I went to my favorite fabric store a few days later and picked up some felt in varying shades of blue, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Yet another thing to add to the list of projects.


(Top photos: Fendi, Bottom photo: Design*Sponge)

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin