Friday, December 19, 2008

A Map of my Life - From Michigan to DC

I have always loved maps. Something about the graphical design, and the fact I deal with road networks every day, I don't know. But anyway, The Ork Neighborhood posters have been catching my eye lately, and they came out with the DC version a week or two ago, and I've been debating which color to get. But today, I was cruising Apartment Therapy, and lo and behold, someone mentions there is a Great Lakes version! I'm so excited, but I don't know where I will put it yet. I think I might wait to see what other colors they come up with, although the blue would go in the kitchen. I'm so indecisive. Anyways, you should all let me know which color I should get in each version. I'm leaning towards the two below, but I could be swayed.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I live directly to the left of the W in the middle of the DC map.




(pictures courtesy of Ork Posters)

1 comment:

Corey said...

I emailed Ork a couple of days ago about the Great Lakes poster as ti wasn't for sale yet. A few minutes later they emailed back saying it was now for sale. I need to order one for my parents for Christmas, as they have a cottage on Lake Huron.

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin