Monday, November 10, 2008

Hasn't it been too long since I've posted pictures of flowers?

I was going through my photos, yet once again avoiding trying to get my Botswana pictures in some semblance of order, and I came across these pictures. Way back when boyfriend was just boy number 5, last summer, an orchid arrived for me at the office. It had no card, and I had no idea who it was from, seeing as boy number 5 was number 5 for a reason. And I couldn't find out because he had just left for Africa for 3 weeks. I eventually found out it was indeed him who had sent the plant, and our love bloomed just like the orchid. Oh my, I think corny doesn't suit me. I take it all back. Anyways, I did find it to be a good subject for my digital macro.

Addendum: Boyfriend thinks it's necessary for me to mention that I have since killed the orchid.





And my favorite of all....it reminds me of a tongue.

No comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin